Dayton Children's Hospital
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Clinical Nurse - NICU - Full-time, Day shift
at Dayton Children's Hospital
Facility:Dayton Children's - Main Campus
The Registered Nurse renders professional nursing care utilizing the standards of care and the standards of professional performance outlined by the Society of Pediatric Nurses and the American Nurses Association. The Registered Nurse interacts with a multidisciplinary team to promote the optimal health potential of the patient and family, delivering competent nursing care based on a documented assessment of the patient/family needs and the hospital mission. The professional nurse promotes a customer service oriented environment and acts as a change agent to meet the rapidly changing census and needs of all customers-both internal and external. Required: Associate degree/diploma in nursing with commitment to obtain BSN within 3 years of hire, graduation from an accredited program of nursing, RN licensure in State of Ohio, CPR certification, communication skills and customer service skills.
At Dayton Children's we believe that each moment counts with our patients, families and with each other.
We are moving at a fast pace and are looking for the right talent for our team at Dayton Children's. We want people who embody our values and want to become a part of the Dayton Children's difference. If this is you, apply today!
- Safety--We make safety our first priority.
- Compassion--We deliver compassionate, family-centered care to all we serve.
- Ownership--We are the pediatric care experts and act knowing that every patient, visitor and the hospital is our collective responsibility.
- Collaboration--We work collaboratively to care for children, their families and each other.
- Innovation--We continuously innovate to make Dayton Children's even better today and into the future.
- Value Creation--We deliver quality outcomes and excellent service while being good stewards of health care resources.