Dayton Children's Hospital
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
EKG Technician II- Cardiology
at Dayton Children's Hospital
Facility:Dayton Children's - Main Campus
Department:Cardiology - EKG
Cardiology technician is a staff level position responsible for performing cardiac testing for in-patients, out-patients, out-side referral clinic and assist cardiology at off-site clinic locations.
This position requires the ability to perform high quality EKG testing, application of 24-hr Holter monitors, and event monitor teaching. Stress testing and tilt table studies with physician present during the test. CPR Certification is required. This is a fast paced position, and requires the ability to work closely with the Cardiologist.
This position will collaborate interdepartmentally with hospital operations and outpatient service departments. This position is also responsible for complying with an effective hospital-wide program for surveillance, prevention and infection control. Recognize and advocate for each patient being an individual with unique healthcare needs. Provides considerate respectful care. Affirming the patient’s rights to make decisions regarding his/her medical care.
Responsible for complying with a safety management program designed to provide a physical environment free of hazards and to reduce the risk of human injury.
Education required: High School / GED
Experience with EKG preferred.
At Dayton Children's we believe that each moment counts with our patients, families and with each other.
We are moving at a fast pace and are looking for the right talent for our team at Dayton Children's. We want people who embody our values and want to become a part of the Dayton Children's difference. If this is you, apply today!
- Safety--We make safety our first priority.
- Compassion--We deliver compassionate, family-centered care to all we serve.
- Ownership--We are the pediatric care experts and act knowing that every patient, visitor and the hospital is our collective responsibility.
- Collaboration--We work collaboratively to care for children, their families and each other.
- Innovation--We continuously innovate to make Dayton Children's even better today and into the future.
- Value Creation--We deliver quality outcomes and excellent service while being good stewards of health care resources.