General Dynamics Information Technology
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
SECURITY OPERATIONS SUPPORT - Special Access Program
at General Dynamics Information Technology
- Requisition ID
- # of Openings
- Job Function
- Security Clearance Level
- Top Secret
- Full/Part Time
- Full Time
Senior Security Officer (Special Access Program)
Wright Patterson, OH
Top Secret Clearance
Personnel security support includes monitoring periodic reinvestigation dates of program personnel’s security clearances, managing the security database for the program, and ensuring all security organizational charts and recall rosters are current. The contractor shall provide personnel security support services to include, but not limited to, the following:
- Administer and update information in the F-35 Security Database. The F-35 Security Database tracks all personnel security information to include clearance status, SAP access, security training records, visit certifications, badges issued, keys assigned to F-35 personnel, and out-processing records and checklists.
- Manage the existing security clearance eligibility program for personnel assigned to the F-35 JPO. The contractor shall provide the following personnel security support services to include, but not limited to, the following:
- Run monthly F-35 Security Database reports identifying F-35 JPO personnel with clearances due for five (5) and/or ten (10) year periodic reinvestigations (PRs) (CDRL A001).
- Notify personnel that require PRs and provide guidance.
- Notify F-35 contractor security manager of upcoming PRs for contract support personnel.
- Submit, track, and document initial and PRs through appropriate service personnel security channels.
- Maintain a personnel folder for all government military/civilian personnel assigned to the F-35 JPO in Arlington, VA. The personnel folder shall contain a copy of the individual’s SF 86C “Questionnaire for National Security Positions”/or SAPNP Form” (e-QIP) forms and any other personnel records.
Ensure all recall rosters, organizational charts, and contact cards are current. The contractor shall update rosters and charts as personnel arrive and depart the Security Functional Team.
In addition, the contractor shall provide the F-35 JPO at Wright-Patterson AFB, OH with on-site personnel security support to include monitoring periodic reinvestigations for F-35 Air Force personnel; and support the Wing’s personnel security office to ensure clearances are activated or reinstated in a timely manner.
Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration or a related business discipline, or the equivalent combination of education, professional training or work experience.
The Personnel Security Specialist shall possess a Top Secret Security Clearance with current investigation within last five years. It is required that the Personnel Security Specialist possesses the following qualifications:
- Minimum of five (5) years relevant specialized security experience, Special Access Program (SAP) experience preferred.
- Thorough knowledge of multiple DoD and services security references, regulations, and instructions pertaining to information security, especially the NISPOM and JAFAN series security requirements.
For more than 50 years, General Dynamics Information Technology has served as a trusted provider of information technology, systems engineering, training and professional services to customers across federal, state, and local governments, and in the commercial sector. Over 40,000 GDIT professionals deliver enterprise solutions, manage mission-critical IT programs and provide mission support services worldwide.
GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other protected class.
FSO SSO SAP Special Access Program