Kettering Medical Center Network
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Health Unit Coord (HUC) - Kettering Medical Center - NICU - PRN
at Kettering Medical Center Network
- Job ID
- Job Category
- Medica Records/ Health Info Mgnt
- Job Type
- Resource (PRN)
- 12 Hour Shift
- # of Openings
- Shift Time
- Varied (ex: Resource)
- 00 Hours Per Pay Period/FTE 0.0 (Resource)
Kettering Health Network is a not-for-profit network of eight hospitals, and over 120 outpatient facilities serving southwest Ohio. Patients have access to high quality maternity care, state-of-the-art cancer fighting technology, Ohio’s leading heart hospital, as well as revolutionary brain and spine surgery. With nearly 12,000 employees and 2,100 physicians, Kettering Health Network is committed to transforming the healthcare experience with world class health services for every stage of life.
Responsibilities & Requirements
- The Health Unit Coordinator (HUC) and Health Unit Coordinator Monitor Technician (HUC/MT) serves as a member of the interdisciplinary team.
- The HUC collaborates with unit leadership in coordinating the day to day activities of the patient care unit. This includes the process of patient records and ongoing communication with nursing staff, physicians and interdepartmental personnel.
- The HUC serves as a resource for physicians and other members of the health care team for the electronic medical record. The incumbent plays an integral role in the patient care experience and both directly and indirectly impacts the perception of care.
- Health Unit Coordinator / Monitor Technician have additional responsibilities related to telemetry monitoring.
Applicants Must Have:
- High School Graduate or equivalent.
- Successful completion of Health Unit Coordinator training.
- Health Unit Coordinator/Monitor Technician: Successful completion of EKG monitor training