Kettering Medical Center Network
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Pharmacy Tech II-Southview MAC building- Infusion Center- Full-Time
at Kettering Medical Center Network
- Job ID
- Job Category
- Job Type
- Varied Shifts
- # of Openings
- Shift Time
- Varied (ex: Resource)
- 80 Hours Per Pay Period/FTE 1.0
Do you want to work in an innovative, faith based, and team oriented pharmacy where you can make a difference?
KHN Pharmacy is seeking a nationally certified pharmacy technician who will contribute to building a positive team spirit, demonstrate accuracy and thoroughness, be dependable, and uphold organizational values.
Responsibilities & Requirements
- Assists pharmacist in total prescription filling process; data entry, inventory monitoring, counting, labeling, ordering, stocking, filing, and selling of prescribed and OTC products.
- OTC merchandising
- Help health care providers and patients in person and by phone; answers questions and requests; referring to pharmacist when appropriate.
- Comply with state and federal drug laws, KHN policies and procedures
- Other duties as assigned
- High school diploma or GED
- Nationally Certified Pharmacy Technician
- 2 years retail pharmacy technician experience
- Excellent written and oral communication skills