Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Sigint Systems Engineer Support - Advanced ISR, SME (15-OH-258)
at PE Systems
ESSENTIAL AREA OF RESPONSIBILITY:
All areas of responsibility listed below are essential to the satisfactory performance of this position, with reasonable accommodation, if necessary. Work responsibilities may vary, depending upon assignment.
- This position supports the ISR Sensors and FMS Division (AFLCMC/WIN) as a SIGINT Systems Engineer Support-Advanced ISR, SME.
- Provides support IAW PWS listed below:
- This position requires a government security clearance at the appropriate level.
- Personal assist with providing technical leadership in identifying Tactical SIGINT Technologies to meet Advanced ISR Requirements.
- Support Special Projects planning and management in order to deliver new capabilities for the warfighter.
- Shall apply working knowledge of DoD 5000.02 Acquisition and JCIDS processes to include analysis of alternatives (AoA), business case studies and capabilities development documentation (CDD).
- Shall have both engineering and acquisition experience developing solutions for the DoD and the Intelligence Community.
- Support organizations including AFLCMC, HQ AFMC, National Air and Space Intelligence Center (NASIC), National Geospatial-Intelligence Agency (NGA), National Security Agency (NSA), Defense Intelligence Agency (DIA), and AFRL. In addition to the education and experience requirements the contractor personnel supporting this subtask shall have experience including ISR SIGINT technology demonstration and transition planning, intelligence ground-based systems engineering, including Measurement and Signature Intelligence (MASINT) and full motion video.
- Shall have experience in avionics modeling and simulation, embedded hardware and software design, flight test engineering, network data communications and systems security engineering and certification.
- This position requires a strong background in Air Force and Joint acquisition processes focused on capabilities-based planning, DoD Architecture Framework (DoDAF) development and systems integration management (SIM).
- Personal shall possess a strong working knowledge of information security (INFOSEC) engineering practices, communications security (COMSEC), and certification policy.
- Establishes and maintains effective professional working relationships with co-workers, and customers.
- Follows policies and procedures as described in corporate manuals and directives.
- Attends work each day during scheduled work hours unless on approved travel or time off.
- Performs occasional travel to contractor and customer sites, as required (see WORKING CONDITIONS below).
- Works flexible hours, including occasional overtime.
- Carry’s out other duties as may be assigned or requested.
- Submits monthly status reports and other information as requested
- Complies with requirements of the contract’s Visitor Group Security Agreement (VGSA).
- Prepares CDRL inputs including the Task Order’s Monthly Status Report.
- Completes required Government and PESystems training and certifications.
- Perform occasional travel to contractor and customer sites, as required.
- Work is performed indoors with some potential risks to safety and health hazards related to electronics.
- A minimum of an American Board of Engineering and Technology (ABET) accredited Bachelor’s degree in engineering.
- Subject Matter Experts shall possess a Doctorate degree. A minimum of twenty (20) years of relevant work experience may be substituted for a Doctorate; or, a minimum of sixteen (16) years of relevant work experience plus a Bachelor’s degree may be substituted for a Doctorate; or, a minimum of twelve (12) years of relevant work experience plus a Master’s degree may be substituted for a Doctorate. A minimum of six (6) years of any experience must have been performed on DoD programs/projects. Experience and degree requirements must be in a field relevant to their functional area.
- Must obtain and maintain a government security clearance at the required level.
- Must be proficient in the use of Microsoft Office Applications (Outlook, Word, Excel) and other standard (Customer specified) applications.
- Must be able to transport self to various facility sites, as required. If using own motor vehicle, must possess a valid driver’s license and proof of insurance.
Physical Skills and Abilities:
- May require lifting up to 25 pounds.
- Requires visual acuity to use a keyboard and monitor.
PESystems is an Equal Opportunity Employer