Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
CERT MEDICAL ASST
at Premier Health
A Certified Medical Assistant forthe Premier Physician Network will typically see upwards of 30patients per day, and is responsible for general clinical and proceduralpatient care, under supervision of the Practice Manager and/or centerPhysicians/Providers.
Our Certified Medical Assistants arean integral part of our offices, and are relied upon to assist in deliveringthe very best in Patient Experience. Every patient, every time.
Independently performedprocedures may include, but is not limited to, rooming patients andcollecting vitals, pulmonary function tests, administration of injections,EKGs, breathing treatments, lab testing, dressing changes, wound cleaning,hearing and vision tests, and other duties as assigned. Attention to detail andexcellent documentation skills will be an ongoing expectation.
1. HighSchool diploma or equivalent certificate
2. Qualifiedapplicants must be a Certified Medical Assistant, and will have graduated froma recognized Medical Assistant program.
3. Priorexperience in ambulatory health care facility preferred
4. Abilityto learn related center tasks and be of assistance to management and physicians.
5. Self-motivatedto achieve the highest patient care and customer service
6. CPRcertified within the first 3 months of employment.
7. Knowledgeof ICD-10 and CPT coding
8. Familiaritywith the EPIC EMR is strongly preferred.
9. Thoroughunderstanding of HIPAA law.