Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc.
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc.
Make your mark in Broadcasting and Digital Media. Sinclair Broadcast Group and Sinclair Digital Solutions are dedicated to making Sinclair a communications powerhouse! We are the largest and most diversified television broadcasting company in the country. Sinclair owns and operates, programs or provides services to more television stations than anyone and has affiliations with all the major networks. Sinclair Digital group is focused on bringing the most engaging content to web, mobile and over-the-top broadcasting to audiences all over the country! Our success is the result of extraordinary employees and an exemplary management team who believe in a vision and are dedicated ensuring a great future for our employees. Whether you are an industry veteran or a just starting out, you can find it at Sinclair! We are advancing the world of Broadcasting and we want YOU to join our winning team!
WGFL-CBS4 and WNBW-NBC9, in Gainesville, Florida, doesn't just respect creativity, we cherish it. Through effective TV and digital advertising, you have the power to transform human behavior and help our clients' brands discover their roles in people’s lives. We are currently seeking an enthusiastic, highly motivated Marketing Consultant. We are looking for someone who can connect with clients and help them achieve their business objectives through effective TV and digital advertising. The ideal candidate will possess excellent communication skills, have an enthusiastic and outgoing personality, along with a drive to succeed. Most importantly - we are looking for a hard-working salesperson who wants to have FUN at work, make money, and help local businesses grow.
In this position, you will:
- Generate revenue for the station and meet monthly goals through effective outside sales techniques
- Develop new business and create results for clients through creative and effective targeted campaigns
- Research and build campaign solutions, including overall branding
- Ensure campaign execution meets client expectation
- Establish trusting relationships with clients, the community, and Sinclair
- Meet all commitments with adequate preparation, delivery, and follow-through
- Grow your book of business in alignment with goals, while identifying companies that are expanding, relocating, and hiring
- Meet or exceed revenue targets for existing, new, and digital business, as well as corporate initiatives
- Develop a strategy to support the achievement of goals
- Grow share of clients’ advertising spend, while increasing their overall spend
- Support quality deliverables to drive client results
- Support collection of receivables
- Build and enhance sales skills to include effective story-telling, prospecting and relationship-building, negotiation, and closing
- Develop capabilities to produce creative and effective campaigns
The ideal candidate will have the following skills:
- Passion for contributing to a sales team with a positive mindset
- Driven by practical results, opportunities to learn, and opportunities to assist others with intention
- Effective relationship building, customer service, communication, and negotiation skills
- Superior business acumen related to new media, digital interactive initiatives, and social media is required
- Media sales experience is preferred
- An excellent understanding of TV and media plans, advertising marketplace, and key competition
- The ability to effectively communicate, build rapport, and relate well to all kinds of people
- Professional appearance is a must
- Reliable transportation and a good driving record
Our Marketing Consultants are some of the highest commissioned sales people in the industry. If you are interested in selling some of the best media in the industry, we want to hear from you!
Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free Workplace!