Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
CSS Technology Promo Build/Design
The CSS Technology Promo Build/Design Manager is responsible for the wing-to-wing process management and operational execution of assigned Synchrony Financial PSCC Promo Programs. As well as the assurance the Plastics and Statements change control requests are designed correctly.
- Participate in cross-functional efforts to support and deliver functionality enhancements and simplification initiatives related PSCC Promo build
- Manage and develop small team to deliver compliance and quality responsibilites.
- Provide day-to-day support to address business questions and systems operations issues, implementing corrective actions as it relates to the PSCC Promos
- Interact and collaborate with the Synchrony Compliance Production Support team for research and defect remediation
- Identify process improvements, cost savings, and cycle time reduction for speed to market
- Participate on cross-functional teams to support conversions, new business, and de-conversions while assisting and providing support for new product launches for Promos PSCC
- Manage, review and validate Product Control File changes being made are part of the Change Management processes.
- Ensure smooth transition of major and minor code installs through awareness, evaluation, and participation in testing
- Monitor and audit key change control process points to insure high quality "run" operations. Initiate corrective action, as directed.
- Responsible for the overall servicing of Synchrony’s client portfolios utilizing the FD processing system and other applicable platforms
- Consult with business and project teams to translate business requirements into specific system changes to effectively initiate and implement new products/functionality/clients.
- Continuously prepare, update and distribute process and client level documentation
- Participate in finding ways to increase efficiency, improve team performance and offer improvement suggestions when appropriate.
- Perform other duties and/or special projects as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree and 3 years of Technology experience or in lieu of degree High School diploma and 5 years of Technology experience
- Minimum of 5 year of First Data system related experience with strong knowledge of current FD capabilities and productions including: Online Product Control File, DecisionQuest, and Statements and Plastics
- Creativity, enthusiasm and energy with a strong customer "can do" attitude and result oriented.
- Demonstrated decision making and problem solving skills
- Strong oral and written communication skills, as well as the ability to manage expectations of the business, team members, management and external groups
- Strong attention to detail
- Proven ability to apply technology to solve business problems
- Desire to work in a dynamic, fast paced environment
- Self-motivated and able to work independently or in a team environment
- Strong verbal and written communication skills to collaborate with different Technology and business teams.
- You must be 18 years or older
- You must have a high school diploma or equivalent
- You must be willing to take a drug test, submit to a background investigation and submit fingerprints as part of the selection process
- You must be able to satisfy the requirements of Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
- Effective 1-1-18, new hires (Level 4-7) must have 9 months of continuous service with the company before they are eligible to post on other roles. Once this new hire time in position requirement is met, the associate will have a minimum 6 months’ time in position before they can post for future non-exempt roles. Employees, level 8 or greater, must have at least 24 months’ time in position before they can post. All internal employees must have at least a "consistently meets expectations" performance rating and have approval from your manager to post (or the approval of your manager and HR if you don’t meet the time in position or performance requirement).
Legal authorization to work in the U.S. is required. We will not sponsor individuals for employment visas, now or in the future, for this job opening.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
Reasonable Accommodation Notice:
- Federal law requires employers to provide reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities. Please tell us if you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a job or to perform your job. Examples of reasonable accommodation include making a change to the application process or work procedures, providing documents in an alternate format, using a sign language interpreter, or using specialized equipment.
- If you need special accommodations, please call our Career Support Line so that we can discuss your specific situation. We can be reached at 1-866-301-5627. Representatives are available from 8am - 5pm Monday to Friday, Central Standard Time.
The salary range for this position is 70,000.00 - 150,000.00 USD Annual
Salaries are adjusted according to market in CA and Metro NY and some positions are bonus eligible.
Job Family Group:Information Technology
With roots in consumer finance that trace back to 1932, Synchrony Financial is a leader in consumer credit and promotional financing, providing a range of products for a diverse group of national and regional retailers; including Main Street mainstays, local merchants, manufacturers, buying groups, industry associations and healthcare service providers. We are the largest provider of private label credit cards in the United States based on purchase volume and receivables and we provide co-branded dual card credit cards, promotional financing and installment lending, loyalty programs and FDIC-insured savings products through Synchrony Bank. Who do we serve? Hundreds of thousands of customers across the U.S. and Canada spanning the electronics and appliances, home furnishings, automotive, power products and sports, jewelry and luxury, retail and healthcare industries.
Our purpose is clear: we are committed to pioneering the future of financing, improving the success of every business we serve and the quality of each life we touch. This is fitting because when you join Synchrony Financial, you’re joining an organization that recognizes that our people are our greatest asset -every single one of them. That’s why we are deeply committed to investing in the growth of each member of our team. And with 80 years of experience, we know how to develop talent. At Synchrony Financial, we work hard to offer competitive rewards, compensation and benefits. When you join us, you become part of a stimulating work environment with vast opportunities to sharpen your skills and embrace new leadership challenges.