Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Product Support Specialist
- Category 2
- Customer Service/Support
- Regular Full-Time
At ZOLL Data, we believe that medics, firefighters, dispatchers and the patients they serve should have better experiences during some of the most stressful times of their lives. We build software and services to help them achieve that. We are a market leader in SaaS, enterprise, and mobile software solutions for the EMS industry (Emergency Medical Services), including applications focused on dispatch, billing, patient care, and fire departments. Our vision is to improve lives through transformational people and products.
We are looking for a Product Support Specialist to help AR Boost with executing a high level of customer support to all prospective and existing customers. This position will work closely with the ZOLL Team on project planning, onboarding and training new customers and customer support, in addition to working with our Development Team and Operations Team to continually improve the AR Boost product and customer experience.
This position can be a remote position or based in our team headquarters in Dayton, OH. Occasional travel is required for this position to trade shows and client headquarters as well as team or corporate headquarters which are located in Broomfield, CO. Travel estimation is to be once per quarter.
- Ensure effective resolution of client issues and inquiries in a timely manner
- Monitor and document progress of ongoing client inquiries via our online support ticketing system until resolution is reached
- Coordinate with vendor technical support teams when necessary
- Effectively train clients on use of AR Boost product based on best practices to ensure client satisfaction
- Work collaboratively with clients on their system configuration
- Assist in support initiatives such as building best practice documentation, training documentation for clients, helping to build a knowledge based library for clients and fellow support associates
- Assist with Project Management duties especially when onboarding new customers
- Assist with the receipt, processing, troubleshooting and return of client batch files
- Act as a training and product resource for other members of the ZOLL team
- 3+ years tech support and/or account management in a technical product support environment
- Experience in a medical billing office or insurance clearinghouse would be extremely helpful but not required
- Exceptional problem solving and organization skills
- Very strong customer oriented focus and the ability to professionally handle difficult situations
- Excellent communication, documentation, grammar and interpersonal skills
- Good technical aptitude for working with software
- Internally driven with the ability to collaborate, adapt, and think analytically
ZOLL values diversity! We are an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate in hiring or employment on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, citizenship, gender, gender identity, genetic information, marital status, sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law.